By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Monday, March 20, 2006

God Bless America!

We made it back to the United States of America today. We arrived in Shelby, Montana about 15 minutes ago. Time for a bit of rest, some breakfast and another 400 miles or so. We should be in Billings or some place further east on I-90 come sundown.

The truck, my wife, kids and dog are all doing fine. I am doing pretty well too. I am VERY thankful to be back in America. Canada treated us well, but growing up in America, even simple things like road signs make me feel much more at ease. Rachel and I both laughed at ourselves as we passed the sign saying MMMMOOOONNTTTTAAAANNNAAA WOOHOO!

Goodnight everyone, keep praying as we are for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home