By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ALCAN Chapter 3 - EDMONTON

We made it to Edmonton tonight. This marks the 1/2 way point of our trip. We plan to spen a at least 2 days, perhaps 3 here taking in the West Edmonton Mall and other sights.

The trip from Fort Nelson to here was pretty uneventful. We did see a couple white tail deer and some eagles. The roads were good for the southern 2/3 of this leg. The weather was windy and snowy.

I am beat. I will talk to you all tomorrow. Keep praying!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's going to be there when you get there ?? 100 tornadnos in 5 states in one day

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kassidy, I miss you alot. What is the mall like? Are you and Kenny getting along in the car? I love the bear and stroller you left me, thank u. The boys have been playing with the hotwheels since they got them, so tell Kenny thankx too. I'm on spring break right now. Keep in touch. Love, your friend forever, Kaylee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home