By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

ALCAN Chapter 1

We drove over 600 miles today. We left Fairbanks at abot 7:45am and headed for Whitehorse. The drive was pretty uneventful. We had beautiful weather. We saw 7 mountain sheep on the road by a very large lake on the highway. I will post a picture of that tomorrow. We took some awesome shots.

So far, everyone is doing great. We are settling into our hotel for the nights rest and then another 600 miles tomorrow hopefully ending in Ft. Nelson, British Columbia.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still figuring this out - i guess I emailed my comment to you instead of leaving a comment the first time. Oops! Well, it is my first time visiting a blog. Congratulations on the first day of your journey! I can't believe you made it 600 miles on almost no sleep, Ken! Way to go! I'll bet you'll sleep good tonight (probably already are since it's almost midnight. We'll keep following your progress and keep you in our prayers. Love, the Corricks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home