By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Up, Up, and Away


I thougt I would title this today in honor of Mr. and Mrs Reeve. The latter having departed earth today.

Today is also the departure of Ken, Rachel, Kassidy and Kenny. Officially, we are leaving town Thursday morning with one last stop at Mocha Dan's Espresso for a latte made by the lady that I dont even have to tell my order to. I will miss the coffee and the two way chats and blessings alot.

Fairbanks holds a special place in the hearts of Rachel and I. Having both been raised and Rachel born here, we have lots of memories and friends here. This past Saturday and Sunday our church prayed over us and 'sent' us out on this journey. We were very touched by the prayers, support and the entire service. We have known the people in this church all our lives. Their excitement about what God is calling us to do, and our desire to come back and 'sow' it back into the church was overwhelming. Sowing and reaping, its a good thing. The folks in our church have sowed into us for decades. We are thrilled to be able to call ourselves, and to be called some good fruit from the seeds they planted all those years ago.

Unless I am able to find a vacant computer enroute to Kansas City, this is likely my last post for a couple weeks. Please be praying for us for a safe and fun journey, for an easy time of settling in to our new lives, and for the people that are remaining in Fairbanks to continue pressing in to all God is doing in their lives. Until later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home