By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Resigned, Rejoicing!

Yesterday was my last day at Love INC. This was my second stint working there and I cannot thank the staff there enough for all they did and who they are to me.

For the first time in my working career, the job ended with everyone's head held high, prayers and blessings over me and them and even a last day lunch. What a blessing!

God is calling my family on to greener pastures. I mean that as a pun. We are moving to Kansas City within the next 3 months. Very likely sooner rather than later. We are going to become a part of the International House of Prayer and their school of ministry.

To some reading this, it may come as a shock or a surprise, to to others, they saw the writing on the wall long ago. I can tell you that God has moved and continues to this very instant to be moving in ways truly unimaginable. We have sought out counsel on this decsion, talked at great length to friends and family and we know this is the direction to go.

We do not plan to be gone from Fairbanks forever. Our family is Alaskan and there is no getting around this fact. Our heart is to see our children emerced in the Children's Equipping Center at the House of Prayer, for myself to attend the Apostolic Preaching School and to be used by God as a place for restoration, comfort and re-energizing people that may come from Alaska to be at IHOP for awhile. In the end, returning to our home church and sowing back in to our congregation all that God places in our hearts.

God is good and together my family is pressing in to all that He has for us. Please be praying and reading this often for updates as the story unfolds.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity, and to end a job with blessigs is amazing! Praise Him.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alaska to Kansas - what an adventure!

Mind if we tag along?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home