By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Weaving a Web

Have you ever kept a journal? Have you ever written down what you did for a few days just so you could keep things straight? Recently I have been going back over some of the stuff I have done over the past year and I am floored by what I see.

I was telling someone today how I am amazed by how I crossed paths with people like Jason Upton, Shawn Boltz, Kirk Bennett and places like Kanasa City and IHOP. I find it ironic that I had no clue until jsut the past few weeks that they are all connected if even remotely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home