By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

C-Day +2

Calendar day came and went. I still wonder what exactly was accomplished with having an entire day devoted to all of us placing what we have planned for the year on one and half foot square laminated calendars. We all could have gone up to them and placed the information at different times and then had it all compiled into Outlook and shared over our server. It all seemed silly.

Now we move onto bigger and better things at work. This is our 20th year and it will be interesting to see where God takes this organization and who all will still be around at the end of the year.

On a completely different note, we are days away from listing our house again. We tried to sell it this past summer, but it was clearly not God's will at the time. I am thankful it wasn't too. We have since seen God open our eyes and hearts to much more than what we were perceiving as of last summer. I think the most incredible part of all God is doing is that my wife and I are doing this adventure truly together.

So many times over the years I have encountered couples that pretend that they are sharing everything, but then you find out that they have separate bank accounts, or separate interests in life. I am so thankful that my wife and I are one in every sense of the word. We enjoy doing the same things, we have managed thus far not to let money come between us. We often make decisions regarding finacnes and careers that would make most people shake thier heads. We simply value happiness more than money, and understand that money does not equal happiness.

I am happy today, it makes two days in a row that both work and home are good. I wonder what God will bring along tomorrow. One thing is for sure, it starts with my boss and the board president and me in a meeting that could go a number of directions. God you are wonderful! All praise to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home