By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Calendar Day

Today is calendar day at my job. We are closed to the public and are matching up our calendars and plotting out the new year. I actually laughed at this idea. Not because I think it is ridiculous, but because I can never plan on what tomorrow is going to be. For whatever reason, God hasnt allowed it. God only allows me to do whatever He wants when He wants.

Since April '05 and seeing Jason Upton, God has kept me on a constant path of transition, renewal and rebirthing. The past nine months has seen me go from a directior of finance position to a position at a Christian non prof.

I cant wait to see what the next 9 months holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home