By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Day 3


So I am feeling much better thankfully. I am sitting here at nearly midnight with my wife as we wrap presents for the kids and other family members. I should say as my wife wraps. She is good at it and frankly I am not into it.

This weekend should be a blast. We are cooking a prime rib roast. Pumpkin swirl cheescake and a bunch of other great stuff. Perhaps I will post a pic of it later. On Christmas day we are going to see Chronicles of Narnia. I am looking for ward to the movie.

It is hard to believe that 2005 is almost over. I have said for several months now that I felt that doors were going to close and others open here at the end of the year. My wife and I are looking at doing some relatively radical things over the next few months. 2006 should be full of excitement that is for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home