By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mt. Mckinley Up Close


This picture was taken by my father during his Incentive Flight in an F-16 out of Eielson AFB, AK. When the aircraft launched they were in full after-burner for the entire runway, then pulled up and went perfectly vertical to 10,000 ft, flipped upside down and then right side up and headed for Mt. McKinley. The flight lasted 45 minutes, approximately 1 minute for every year my dad devoted to serving our country in active duty and civil service. My family was there that day to see him off into the Wild Blue Yonder and I could not have been any happier or proud. Thanks again for your service Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home