By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I admit it

Yesterday's post was short and not very well done. I was hurried and it was late.

Today it appears as though I am going to have ample time to do nothing because it is -46 outside right now. If that temperature holds for another 15 minutes or so, I will be able to stay home from work.

Speaking of that, yesterday I was chatting with a coworker that was trying to meet up with another agency in town. This agency is an Alaskan Native Corp. that handles the business and personal needs of their people throughout Interior Alaska. As we were talking, he said he could not get the information he was wanting from them because they were closed due to cold weather. I nearly spit out my coffee laughing. There is certainly something wrong when the time tested and tough Alaskan Natives know when to stay home, yet we silly others stay out in the cold. I bet God was laughing too.

I cant wait to see if I get to stay home. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home