By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Edmonton STILL

For those you reading along at home, I thouhgt I would post an update to let you all know that we are still in Edmonton. As I stated before, we lost our credit card and had to cancel it, then have the company send us a new one. We were told that it would be here on Saturday. That was false information. Now we ave to wait until Monday at the earliest as DHL does not run on Sunday.

We have also had a record snow storm hit that I am thankful I was not driving through. I would guess it dropped somewhere betwen 8 and 10 inches.

Really we are doing well all things considered, but we do want to get going on the rest of our journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home