By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

West Edmonton Mall Amusement Park


Today we took in the amuzement park. It was a blast. We also just happened to be here on Wednesday, or whacky wednesday as they call it. We were able to ride all the rides we wanted all day for 40$ Canadian. That is little Kenny standing on the star in front of the Mindbender, triple loop roller coaster.
We let the kids run around in the playgrund a bit. On one picture you can see the train that goes around the whole park (which I recorded a video of while we rode). The pther picture is of the kids and Rachel siting in the yellow bubble you can see on the playground.



































My nephew will get a kick out of this one

So we had a blast again today, my feet are sore and my hips hurt from walking so much. My stomach hurts thanks to Tony Romas. I am going to sleep happy. Rachel and the kids are already in Neverland. We pray everyone is doing well and we miss you.

Keep praying and keep emailing us. We love to type :) For those trying to reach Kassidy, please go to my profile, shoot me an email through there, and I will then give you her email address...this means you Kaylea :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Looks like so much fun! Great pics of your family, too. May you continue to be blessed with a enjoyable and safe trip:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home