By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Unbelievable and Abominable

First is the unbelievable, I shaved off my beard. This only occured after discovering the beard trimmer was lost in the depths of the Uhaul trailer and my not wanting to scare the locals when we arrive in KC by looking worse than Grizzly Adams.
This was the headline of the newspaper at our hotel this morning. It is one soupy mess! We walked abot 2 blocks to Denny's for brunch today and were surprised by the slop. It looks like the weather should hold for a few days. Now if we just get our package from the credit card company we can actually resume our trip. I do have to say though, anyone coming to Edmonton should seriously give thought to staying at the Comfort Inn on 100th Ave. When you do, say hi to our favorite Desk atendant Deanna. She has made the stay very nice and even likes our dog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home