By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Where 2 or More...

OK, Bible Sword Drill. Where in the Bible does it say where two or more are gathered together you are having church (paraphrased).

Today I have been 'having' church from 7am pretty much non-stop. Friday normally begins with a Gun Club mtg. I cannot give out details due to club rules, but suffice it to say it does have talk of God and other spiritual matters. A founding member's wife says "it involves strong drink and no women. There is some truth to this.

I continue my Fridays by working 8 hours at IHOP. This by itself does not give to 'having' church, but when you couple it with myself and a coworker webstreaming the Prayer Room (which is about 40 steps to my east), I call that church. Today the power of God flowed through speakers everywhere which simply does not happen ALL the time. During the 2-4pm CST set, Misty Edwards led and it was really good. She sang these lyrics at one point:

I dont want to waste my life, living on the outside.
I'm gonna live my life, from the inside out.

I set forth another challenge to you all (all 2 of you), take those words to heart! As you pray for the Signs and Wonders Camp over the next few days, ask God to assist you in living from the inside out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home