By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Line of The Day

Daughter - "Mommy, what's for dessert?"
Mom - 'Toothpaste"

This was spoken while playing Monopoly with our friend Brenna from Alaska. We had a great time with her today helping us finish up the planting we had to do. She did such a good job we even grilled hamburgers and fed her. All the fun ended when I hit "Free Parking" on Monopoly and won the pot, thus making everybody envious wheil I hooted an hollered and danced around the living room making sure that everyone saw that I was a terrible winner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home