By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

What a Week, TO COME!

I can't hardly believe that I last posted on Sunday. This week has gone by so fast! Work has been a blur of reconciliations and new acquaintances. Day by day though I am beginning to get settled in the new job.

Last night we enjoyed dinner with some new friends that have a new breed of dog. They are called Escaping Labradors. These dogs are famous for their ability to make Houdini shake his head in shame. They can leap through windows better than any convict. Their ability to smash boards makes even the best martial artist blush. There is no doubt these dogs are priceless!

This weekend we prepare for the Signs and Wonders Camp here in KC. Over 200 kids aged 7-12 are invading the House of Prayer for a week of intense time with God. This week Rachel and I are going to be helping quite a bit with all that goes on there. I will be working 9-5 in the business office and then going to the camp to fill in as needed and tie up children... I mean loose ends ;) Rachel will be... get this... assisting in the kitchen with Tracy LaGuardia. Frankly, I am jealous of both of them. Whenever we around Tracy we laugh so hard and feel so refreshed afterwards. This will also be our kids first camp. With the thunderstorms that are predicted and Kennys poison ivy rash, it has all the makings of a very memorable experience for everyone.

Please be praying for the camp, the staff and our family as we work our way through the next ten days or so. We could use all the prayer we can get.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Chuck Scott said...

I have seen those dogs and they broke into my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home