By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Strange Weather

Being from Alaska I am used to seeing temperatures ranging from 20 above 0 to 50 below 0 during the month of December.

It is supposed to be in the 60's here the next several days. Yes I said 60's. I might even break out the shorts again and have a BBQ.

I am supposed to be going to Christmas party tonight too. I find it horribly difficult to get into celebrating Christmas when there is no snow, no frosty noses, nothing even resembling Alaska. In KC you actually have to look for pine trees. Granted, in Bethlehem I don't suppose there was snow that wonderful night, so I suppose I should just get over it...I'm just saying...

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going swimming!

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw two little girls in shorts and t-shirts as I was Christmas shopping yesterday. I must say, it was a bit strange, even for KC. But I am enjoying the warmth!!! Kristi Walsh is feeling your pain though.....check out her story at kristiwalsh/blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home