By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

For Ms. Anonymous

It is 6:30 AM and I am about to go have coffee with some fellas. We call it The Gun Club. It really is just fellas talking about life over a cup of coffee.

As for Intro, it is clicking right along. I really cannot recommend doing this enough. I have been a Christian pretty much my whole life, but I can promise you, this aint your run of the mill place. 24/7/365 live worship and corporate prayer is a reality I still am hard pressed to wrap my head around. As for the classes taught by Allen Hood, Dave Sliker, Correy Russel, Dale Anderson etc., they are amazing.

For anyone else out there, that can make the trip if even for 3 months to go back home, I can't say enough about Intro. It is life changing, intense and glorious. Not to mention just plain fun getting to know people from all over the world...of course no where near as cool as Alaska.

Bless you Ms. Anonymous. I hope to meet you and Mr. A soon. May God meet your needs and lead you on a journey you will never forget!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home