By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Is it Fall?

The past 3 days have been record breaking hot here in KC. 95 degrees hot. The trees are turning yellow, and leaves are accumulating on the ground, but you would not know it by this past heat wave. When I check the weather in Fairbanks, it says that it is cool, about 30 at night and approaching 50 during the day. Now that sounds more like fall.

Fall brings about the thought of change. Not only is it a change of the season, but there is a lot of change in the air. I will post more on that as time allows, but suffice it to say that life is getting exciting ways I would have never thought imaginable even a year ago.

A year ago, I was cutting up a moose that I had taken with my bow only days earlier. Now I am in KC working at the Internation House of Prayer. I am part of the ONETHING/Forerunner Media team as well as part of the Childrens Equipping Center Leadership team. How God has orchestrated all of this is not only amazing but humbling. I look at all of the things Rachel and I are doing and shake my head in wonderment. How is it that we landed here and got involved in the areas we are? What is it God is bringing about in our lives? What is God doing in the lives of our children?

So change is in the air, it is all good and nothing earth shattering, but the excitement and pace of life is greatly increasing. Please be praying for us. We appreciate any extra prayer covering we can muster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home