By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Baseball Fan Born!



Last night my son and I were able to go see the Kansas City Royals play the Boston Red Sox at Kauffman Stadium here in KC. The picture above is of him yelling CHARGE!

When we first entered the stadium, as Kenny first saw the field he exhaled "WHOA!". I dont think he realized just how big the place was. The game had almost 27,000 people attending. Kenny was able to see his first Home Runs. One was hit by David "Big Papi" Ortiz. THe game was won by KC 6-4.

We ate a great hot dog, and you can see in the picture above the hat that he got as a treat. I was thrilled to be able to take him to the game and a HUGE thanks to Lenny and Tracy. These memories will last a lifetime. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home