By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Fall Brings Change and a Time to Reflect


What Made Us Come to KC Part I

Part 2A

Part 2B See the post "Closing Day"

The Wrap Up

Because people have been coming to the site that do not know our story, I thought I would put up the story of how we got here. There is much more to tell, but this is the beginning and from there, both of you readers can browse around.

Rachel and I are putting the call out to everyone to please be praying earnestly for us and the Children's Equipping Center Leadership Team. Great things are happening and we can see the spiritual battles intensifying. We need extra prayer covering. We are also wanting to hear specifically how we can pray for you!

Be watching over the next couple days for big announcements. Speaking of BIG announcements, go check out my buddy Randy's blog too. Talk about a testimony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home