By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sick!

Yeah that's right. I am sick. It started a week ago now. At first, it was a fever, low grade and barely noticable. Then one night I woke up shivering and could hardly stop. The next day my fever spiked to 102. Since then I have had a fever every day and have since developed a cough. If the fever doesn't disappear by Monday, I am going to the doc. This is why I havent posted anything lately.

We are getting settled here. The house we are in is roomy, but then again, that could be because we dont have any furniture to speak of. We sleep on air mattresses, and luckily, the landlords left us a dining room table and 4 chairs. I think I mentioned before that we bought another dining table for $20. That one is currently our Information Technology Department.

There are two bright spots to my being sick. One, I am enjoying a good book by Frank Peretti, Monster. The other being that this is The Masters weekend. I love golf, and it doesnt get any better than Augusta National Golf Club. As of the end of the day today, the top 5 players in the world are all within a few strokes of the lead. Sunday should be a final round for the ages! Hopefully the fever holds off enough for me to enjoy it.

Rachel and the kids are doing great. The kids began homeschooling this week and are really into it. I am so thankful that Rachel has the drive and the discipline to ensure they are actually taught instead of neglected. We are excited by all that is around us and we are only beginning to discover the potential. In the days to come the kids are taking part in a fair at the local library and are doing a research project on the United States. They have some great ideas and I cant wait to see what they come up with.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey just added you to my favorites. This really is a nice site to read. I actually agree with the last comment. Thanks and keep up the great work! macgregor golf equipment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home