By the Grace of God

Reflecting over time, looking forward and believing God has something in store bigger than anyone can imagine. This is my way of scribing all the events as they come to pass so that people can know me and perhaps a bit more about themselves.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Grumpy..

Ok, so sue me if I am grumpy. Better yet, don't because I am and I would lose everything. After the Onething conference I have been sucking wind and trying hard to get caught up on sleep and work and everything else that has been left unattended since Christmas.

I am trying to give myself and others grace to get back in the swing of things but c'mon people. there is work to be done and I don't want to be the only one that is working on things. I know in reality I am not , but it sure seems like it some times. Especially those irritating little things that go unattended. Those little things add up to become big ones when they call on someone of their buddies to get together to ruin my day.

So tonight, it is Friday night. We get invited to go hang out with some great people. People that make me smile and feel appreciated and loved and part of a family. So what do I do? I stink up the joint with a cruddy attitude and grumpiness. What is my problem? I don't like being grumpy, tired, and procrastination. Right now I seem to be king at all three. Help me Lord!

To THE Cornhusker clan... my apologies. I love you all!

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally forgive the Alaska native or should I say Father forgive him for he don't know what he does he is from Alaska

The wife says penence will be beer battered halibut for din din.

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the Robert Sterns remark didn't contribute to your grumpy demeanor. You gotta admit though, you do resemble him....

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Hello Ken!
I saw your name on a couple of other peoples' blogs and decided to check yours out. :)

I hope you are no longer grumpy! It's very difficult to get back on track with daily routine after a big conference like OneThing. So the slight grumpyness of being overwhelmed is understandable.

Hope all is well.
Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home